Safety Services is looking for a part time worker with knowledge of the OSHA standards and knowledge of construction work.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work alone.
- Schedule your own work times.
- Be able to write short reports.
- May be some light training if individual is qualified.
- Be comfortable in asking workers to follow the rules.
- Work with many different types of companies, mostly small companies.
- Have good transportation to go to towns around Ft. Collins and to Cheyenne.
Call Joe Haralson at 970-689-9463 and leave a voicemail.
About our group:
At Seagate, we are passionate about keeping our employees safe and healthy, and ensuring that our operations are environmentally responsible in the communities where we do business. Our efforts are the result of over a decade of collecting environmental, health, and safety performance indicators, which continue to be used to develop strategies for reducing the risk that is associated with our operations. Today, our EH&S Management systems ensure that we are successful in our overall goal of operational excellence through continuous improvements in our risk reduction and mitigation efforts. Through the EH&S programs that are implemented throughout our organization, we can be assured that our employees and contractors work safely and integrate EH&S procedures and practices into daily work activities, projects, and programs.
Areas of interest: corporate safety programs, regulatory compliance, training, auditing (ISO), public health, communicable/infectious disease management, occupational health, project management
About the role – you will:
Provide tactical and strategic COVID-19 program/project management support to the Global and Site EHS teams:
- Work with cross-functional and global teams to develop, update, standardize and maintain Global EHS COVID-19 policies, programs, procedures, communications and training materials on an enterprise-wide basis
- Manage various COVID-19 tracking and support systems
- Monitor, interpret, and assess existing or emerging COVID-19 and EHS laws, regulations and industry best practices to determine operational and business impacts and required EHS controls
- Complete COVID-19 data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with sites as they work to safely increase onsite presence, meetings, travel, and events
- Provide support and project management to the regional and site EHS team and stakeholders with miscellaneous COVID-19 projects, tasks and initiatives
- Work with contractors/consultants are required to manage contract deliverables and timelines
Support the Global EHS team through miscellaneous program/project management activities:
- Assist in the review and enhancement of Corporate Safety programs to include development of training material, assurance to compliance requirements, stakeholder feedback, etc.
- Assist in implementation and roll-out of Global EHS initiatives and projects
- Other general EHS tasks, as needed with the opportunity to gain exposure to various Corporate EHS programs and projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, timelines, tasks and initiatives
- Detail-oriented and organized
Your experience includes:
- Occupational Health; managing projects, developing, and implementing procedures and systems
- COVID-19 regulations, guidance, and best practices
- Environment, Health and Safety, Occupational Health or Public Health
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
You might also have:
- EHS professional membership or certification such as GSP, CSP, CIH
- OHSAS18001/ISO 45001 certifications
- EHS software/systems experience
Colorado’s 2021 Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (SB 19-085) requires we inform you of the estimated base salary range for this position: $59,200.00 – $84,7000.00. Actual salary range is based on fair market value of the role in the geography in which you live based on the requirements of the job and your skills. This posted salary range is a good faith and reasonable estimate, and Seagate reserves the right to adjust this range depending on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
Seagate offers comprehensive benefits to its eligible employees; including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long term disability, annual variable pay bonus, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, flexible and dependent care spending accounts, health care spending account, flexible time off/vacation, paid holidays and paid parental leave.
Our Normandale campus spans two suburbs, Edina and Bloomington, and serves as the Recording Head development and manufacturing arm of Seagate. Located in the heart of a bustling community, Seagate offers an on-site café, or if you prefer, you can drive to one of many restaurants just minutes away. Need to grab a gift over lunch time? Shopping is abundant in the area. If working out is your thing, the on-site fully equipped fitness center hosts wellness programs, outdoor activities, tournaments and group workouts. Looking for something more laid back? Reset in one of our meditation rooms, or simply take a walk around our indoor walking path. On-site cultural festivals, celebrations and community volunteer opportunities also abound.
Our Shakopee campus is located 25 minutes southwest of Minneapolis in a setting with a rural vibe – it overlooks a horse racing track and stables, yet it has great entertainment venues close by as well. With wide-open spaces, the campus has plenty of space for running, biking, shooting some hoops or playing volleyball over lunch. If working out is your thing, the on-site fully equipped fitness center hosts wellness programs, tournaments and group workouts. Hungry? Seagate offers an on-site café with freshly sourced foods and specialty coffees, or if you prefer, drive to one of many restaurants just minutes away.
Our Longmont product-design campus is nestled against the foothills with exceptional views of the Rocky Mountains. Here at work, you can grab breakfast and lunch in the on-site cafeteria or get an afternoon espresso, prepared by a professional barista. Our 1,500+ employees enjoy an active on-site experience from sporting activities (get in a few laps at lunch on our 1-mile walking path around campus, play ping-pong or volleyball, or stop in our 24- hour fitness center for a group or individual workout) to community service and many employee resource groups including Pride!, Women’s Leadership Network and a Young Professionals Network.
Location: Normandale, United States, Longmont, United States, Shakopee, United States
Travel: Less than 10%