Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented, Senior Environment, Health and Safety Professional in one of the following locations: Austin, TX or Denver, CO.
This Senior Environment, Health and Safety Professional role will support multinational clients with the development, implementation and management of their global Environment, Health and Safety programs. We desire an experienced candidate with demonstrated skillsets in areas such as: EHS Regulatory Compliance, OHSMS Management Systems (ISO 45001), Written Program Development, Ergonomics, Training, and/or Industrial Hygiene. Candidates with Technology, Biotech and/or Manufacturing industry experience are desired. Certified Safety Professional (CSP) and Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) certifications are a strong plus. In addition, strong organizational skills, as well as exemplary written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Antea®Group focuses strongly upon safety in all aspects of our operations, in the field, the office, and while traveling. The successful candidate must likewise consider safety as paramount and demonstrate a commitment to safe operations.
The position is full-time with up to 30% travel anticipated.
Typical job assignments may include but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing global health, safety, and environmental programs and procedures for a wide variety of industries; including manufacturing, technology, food & beverage, bio-pharma, oil & gas, and chemical.
- Preparing and reviewing corporate and site-specific written programs, Job Hazard Assessments (JHAs), risk assessments, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) assessments, and other health and safety program elements.
- Conducting and/or reviewing industrial hygiene assessments for chemical and noise exposures; experience establishing an IH sampling program is a plus.
- Conducting EHS auditing at client locations (manufacturing, warehouse, data center); requires a strong technical and practical understanding of OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Developing compliance recommendations based on regulatory research and interpretation.
- Developing and presenting health & safety training modules. Experience with eLearning development would be beneficial.
- Performing ergonomic evaluations for job tasks. Experience with industrial ergonomics is a plus.
- Working closely with clients to develop proposals and project cost estimates.
- Participating in technical societies and organizations such as American Industrial Hygiene Association, National Safety Council and American Society of Safety Professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health & Safety, Industrial Engineering, Ergonomics, Environmental or related Science field.
- 7-12 years of experience working with organizational health & safety, ideally on a global scale.
- Must have a deep understanding of OSHA regulations and their applicability. Further understanding of NFPA, DOT, and/or EPA.
- CSP or CIH, certification is a desired. Willingness to attain relevant certification within an agreed-to time frame, if not yet certified.
- Committed to the highest professional standards of quality.
- Able to work independently with an attention to details and manage multiple clients and projects.
- Knowledge of global environmental standards, regulations, and programs and/or experience working on international projects, a plus.
- Experience with Process Safety Management regulations and auditing a plus.
- Experience developing and implementing EHS management systems such as OSHA VPP, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 is desired.
- Must have a strong desire to develop and lead a team, and directly interface with multiple clients and stakeholders. Additionally, must be able to take direction and coaching from both clients and team members.
- Potential employees must pass a company-paid physical examination, drug-screen and have a valid driver’s license
Physical Requirements / Work Environment – Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities, which may include the following:
- Sedentary to light work (typical office or administrative work)
- Frequently required to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- Occasional lifting and carrying of low (under 25lbs) to moderate (25-49lbs) weight objects
- Repetitive motions: substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (including reaching)
- Subject to inside environmental conditions (protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature change)
- Operation of a motor vehicle
Additionally, if you are assigned work in the field at client project sites you will need to complete a medical surveillance/fitness-for-duty examination and maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Medium to heavy work
- Subject to outside environmental conditions: heat/cold, wind, wet and/or humid, etc.
- Occasional stooping (bending body downward and forward), kneeling (bending legs at knee), crouching (bending body downward and forward) and climbing
- Frequent lifting (including push/pull, hold/carry) of light, moderate and possibly heavy weight objects
- Subject to hazards, including a variety of physical conditions, including but not limited to: proximity to moving vehicles, parts or equipment; exposure to chemicals; pressure (including noise); electrical hazards; biological hazards; excavation/trenching; confined spaces; elevated work; materials handling
- May be required to wear an air purifying respirator
Antea®Group offers excellent benefits including paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick leave.
Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is an EEO/AA Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected categories
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME